Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
They have been over stepping their bounds for years, they need to be disbanded.

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
It's a good start, but unfortunately the Judicial is as corrupt as any other political entity. The banks own the Judicial and there's way too much money in environmental regulation to really let this go too far. They'll pay off a few to keep them quiet and give the appearance of playing by the rules, but it won't go much further than that. For the most part, the EPA will get a slap on the hand and be told to go sit in the corner for 15 min. after they apologise.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
It is about time. Like SC said, a slap on the wrist.

I have a 10,000 gallon tank car I store fuel in on my farm. Think now, tank car on a rail with a self supporting frame (the tank itself). Since the capacity is over the limit, I now have to build a structure for about $10,000 around the tank in case of a spill. You know how thick a tank car is? I never have seen a structure around any rolling down the tracks. I say fuck 'em. I ain't payin' shit. I have a small 500 gallon tank I use now. It's a pain in the ass, but I'm not going to cave to those cock suckers!

Thanks Obama, the EPA and you foolish liberals for putting these idiots in control. You're getting your wish at inconveniencing the working man! Bunch of worthless slackers you are! :angry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts