Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHICAGO (AP) - A 14-year-old boy accused of impersonating a police officer and going on patrol has pleaded not guilty.

The teenager appeared in a juvenile courtroom on Monday with his hands cuffed behind his back. A judge ordered that he be held at the juvenile center because he could pose a danger to himself.

On Saturday the teen, wearing an officer's uniform, walked into a police station and was assigned to go on patrol. He partnered with another officer for about five hours before the ruse was discovered.

Police say the boy did not have a gun, never issued any tickets and didn't drive the squad car.

The Rev. Roosevelt Watkins says the boy had lived with him for much of the past year and is fascinated by police work.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Not sure who at the police station should be fired for this.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I would rather him imperonate a police officer than the mayor lol - I was wondering if he was on the take ? :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
CHICAGO (AP)
The Rev. Roosevelt Watkins says the boy had lived with him for much of the past year and is fascinated by police work.
Now I'm not going to be presumptive here, but you think the good Rev is white? :D

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Well the kid knows what he wants, can't blame him for that! Just think of how nice it would be if there were more "go-getters" like this.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Sounds like a guy from my highschool that wanted to be a marine fighter pilot. He couldn't pass his medical so he became a mechanic and stole a plane from El Toro MAS back in the 80's!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
It is very useful information to some extent. Please help me out regarding this topic going on. Can some one tell me in detail to what exact direction discussion is going on now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Property Directory | Wholesale Billiards | Wholesale Batteries | Something Directory |
Computerized troll people, HEAD'S UP!!!!

3 posts, 2 absolutely identical (I haven't stumbled accross the third), I bet it is too.

Oh mods............ :)hand

1 - 13 of 13 Posts