Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete swing tongue set up with UFP coupler. Set up for brakes but can easily be welded to lock out the setup and be used for trailers without brakes. Comes complete from the trailer side flange forward. I'll try and get a pic ASAP. $125

Also have a set of deep reverse mount 14 x 8 chrome rims. We had them made for a trailer that we decided to turn into a dolly. This is the deep "Ellis look" rim that looks killer. 13's look great but are nearly impossible to find tires for. Here is a pic of a trailer we used these on.. Our cost is $85 per wheel. All four ready to go and never mounted. $275

Located in Lake Elsinore.

Attachments

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
will it work on any trailer? I have a new single axle trailer for my 19 hurricane fun deck and I need to do a shorter tongue on it.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should? I assume you mean length not brake wise....Just gotta weld it on where it works for you length wise. If you need it for brakes we would have to see if the actuator is compatible with your system.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure if the actuator is set up for disk or drum..... Reservoir is dry but not sure what capacity. We were gonna weld the slide and bondo it all in on a non brake trlr. Its 18 inches from tip to flange.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hey Jason,
Is the reservoir clean?
Do they put a weight rating on these?
How long is it?

Hi Ron,

This came off of my dads trailer, it is for drum brakes, and the resvoir was never opened when he had it, he just took it off becasuse he doesn't need a swing away and the boat doesn't really weigh enough for brakes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.