Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Is that how many days untill the Democrats re-take the House and Clarence Thomas steps down from the bench because he finally realizes he isn't a qualified jurist? Glad to see you have finally decided to join the winning team JD.:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Mind numbing this place. Same childish provocations over and over again. I remember now why I left the prf last time. There is nobody willing to leave the provocations and childish insults alone long enough to have an actual civil discussion on differing points of view.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Mind numbing this place. Same childish provocations over and over again. I remember now why I left the prf last time. There is nobody willing to leave the provocations and childish insults alone long enough to have an actual civil discussion on differing points of view.
Not really true. I am more than willing, it's just JD isn't one of the people you can have a discussion with. He posts his stupid shit and on rare occasions I reply with an appropriate response.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
w.[/QUOTE]it's just JD isn't one of the people you can have a discussion with. He posts his stupid shit and on rare occasions I reply with an appropriate response.[/QUOTE]

True.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
it's just JD isn't one of the people you can have a discussion with. He posts his stupid shit and on rare occasions I reply with an appropriate response.[/QUOTE]

True.[/QUOTE]

What happened??? ...Where is your comment ??? I want to know what a moderate like you you said :dunno:

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's just JD isn't one of the people you can have a discussion with. He posts his stupid shit and on rare occasions I reply with an appropriate response.[/QUOTE]

Thank God it is on a rare occasion:54:
True.[/QUOTE]

Because a brutal bashing of your self proclaimed intelligence is difficult to take.

You,z,ram,quick,shueman and others are an excellent example of there are some who stumble through life and as long as the welfare continues Life is good.:)bit

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
it's just JD isn't one of the people you can have a discussion with. He posts his stupid shit and on rare occasions I reply with an appropriate response.

Thank God it is on a rare occasion:54:
True.[/QUOTE]

Because a brutal bashing of your self proclaimed intelligence is difficult to take.

You,z,ram,quick,shueman and others are an excellent example of there are some who stumble through life and as long as the welfare continues Life is good.:)bit[/QUOTE]

Another attempt at an insult and provocation. Proving my point left and right.

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Not only that but after all this time no one seems to get the concept of using bbcode quote tags correctly.. :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Not only that but after all this time no one seems to get the concept of using bbcode quote tags correctly.. :D
Yeah, I haven't figured out how to do it from the pb app. Guess I'll just log on to the regular web site from my phone. Not to thread jack this amazing thread but I'm willing to learn how to do it from the app if someone has a pointer. Maybe JD can p.m. me with a lesson. Ill try not to be to creepy. :sheep1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts