Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
That boat has been for sale for a long time.....

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Went and looked at this boat yesterday. It needs alot of TLC. Its more of a project boat IMO.
Did talk the guy down to 6500 but then I decided to back out. Not looking for that much of a project.
All the wood is prety much rotted out, bulk heads, floor, seat frames, ect... Has a weird repair in the front underneith the bow eye that didn't look good at all.
Alot of stress cracks.
Now this is just IMO, this the first CP (gullwing hull) Ive gone to look at. I dont know these boats at all so maybe someone else might look at it differently.

·
Registered
964 Posts
A nother CP

My dad is selling his cp with bad motor for 9k.Its a nice lookin boat and I think it a 95 or 96.He hasent posted it yet but if you want to get aholde of him he is Lucky Harris on the boards.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You talked the guy down from 98 to 65 and then walked???!

How about posting up the photos of the boat the owner sent to you? Gotta neighbor that wants a little scooter like this and has zero woodworking and fiberglass skills. It's why he moved next to me...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sent the guy an email and he swears that it's just now been offered for sale, the wood is good, the stress cracks are minor and has zero idea about a bow eye repair.

Huh?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Any pictures of it?
I dont have any way of down loadeing pics at this time.Ill try to get him to take some or finde some. Once I get my computer fixed Ill poste some of the Gull wing and the Liberator he is selling.Ill poste up some of the Daytona/Caliber One hull Im selling.Just have to fix the computer first.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts