Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to get into a different boat.I am trying to quick sell this boat.I have done a ton of work to it,it is a conversion project (outboard to jet)Garry snow at Performance Marine has done all of the pump work and did a full setback on the pump, also put a rounded keel on the bottom plus the outside sponson's are blueprinted already.I have a 468 BBC complete motor at the machine shop right now being built.H-beam rods,brand new faria valves, brand new roller cam Kit (comp),Bassett headers,droop and place diverter,all the cooling lines,complete fuel system,carb(Holley 750 DP),mount's,MSD ignition complete,Brand new gauges,brand new rotary tilt helm and steering wheel,ss saddle tanks.I am sure I am forgetting some stuff.I am NOT giving this boat away,it is 95% finished all it need's is to be put together.$7500.00

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am right outside of Houston,TX.It is a long drawn out story that I wont bore you with,But I am going to try and get back to a prop boat.LOL. I have a line on one right now if it sell's before mine then I am keepin it.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
:)devil:)devil:)devil Good choice!

·
Registered
797 Posts
This is back on the market and needs to sell by weeks end. Todd fell on some hard times and his wife is in dire need to sell this boat to keep the house. Please contact me and I will get you in contact with her. Again this needs to go this week all offers will be considered. I am just trying to help a buddy keep his house.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
wow ... looks like a hell of a deal, worth the drive from SoCal for the price. People, check out the link to the craigslist add.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
$4K on Craigslist $7500 here:)bulb

Is the real owner even posting on here?
he was asking 7500.00 then he decided he was gonna keep it, now they have had some stuff come up and have to sell the boat as soon as possible, that's why the price has dropped. if you are interested in the boat check it out.

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
he was asking 7500.00 then he decided he was gonna keep it, now they have had some stuff come up and have to sell the boat as soon as possible, that's why the price has dropped. if you are interested in the boat check it out.
any good recent pics of this? I tried to email the craigslist contact
but it came back

1 - 20 of 45 Posts