Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Well let me be the first to ask, how much? ;)

·
Registered
785 Posts
nice boat.
what are you seeing on the gps ?

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
it has to scream pretty good and HOW MUCH GEEEEZ post it on SCREAM AND FLY.COM mostly outboards over there thats where i sold my 19ft hawaiian w/200 black max fast:)sphss

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Outboard Gullwing

Quite Interesting,I have never seen one of these.Seen LOTS of jets.Am I the only one???Lets hear more about performance.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Neil Emig at SDPM was building them under the name Predator Boats for about 10 years. The mold went to So Cal Boats and then to me. This is the same boat that I am now building in a jet format. Lot's of outboard open bow boats down around Yuma and from what I understand they worked real well. Good lookin boat, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
River Dad is correct. We built 19 of these: (1) closed bow jet, (8) open bow jets and (10) open bow outboards. The majority of the outboards had 200 hp Merc's and with the prop we would send them out with (4 blade small hub Trophy 24P) they would run right around 72 to 74 mph. We did build one with a 225 Pro Max that had a little work done to it and with a labbed 28P chopper it would get real close to 90 mph. They are great boats with either jets or outboards. They are a absolute pain in the ass to rig because they are so small and low profile with not much room to mount stuff and just to be able to move around. Very fun boat. Whoever ends up with this boat will love it. ;)

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
riverdad, a bunch in yuma? thats crazy i thought this was a one off deal... cool mang i'll keep my eyes peeled!

·
Registered
280 Posts
riverdad, a bunch in yuma? thats crazy i thought this was a one off deal... cool mang i'll keep my eyes peeled!
I have seen three of them down here. This is the boat u need brandon:)bulb Thing is immaculate!

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
just went and ordered too much shit for my truck... idiot, i know

1 - 20 of 25 Posts