Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
Your project looks like it's coming out nicely too. Rogers are popping up everywhere lately.

·
Engine junkie
142 Posts
Wow! Thats looks good, nice work. I like the vintage theme your going with too.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Billy Thanks, since I was a kid in the 70's I've always liked the lines of Rogers hulls. And the orange came out better than I expected.

RCB This is the first of the Rogers restos for me. I also have the Rootin Tootin Raspberry race boat, that I bought from Brad over on So.Cal.JetBoats.com. Would also like to get a Bonneville Classic and maybe a 18 Super Cyclone. Like it says on the back of the cereal box COLLECT THEM ALL.

SRP1 Thanks, I think I'm stuck in the 70's

Fuel Its nothing like you guys run, 13-1 comp 427 and I have 468 being built also. Will see how strong it runs it could end up running around in circles with some other jet boats at Ming

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Billy Thanks, since I was a kid in the 70's I've always liked the lines of Rogers hulls. And the orange came out better than I expected.

RCB This is the first of the Rogers restos for me. I also have the Rootin Tootin Raspberry race boat, that I bought from Brad over on So.Cal.JetBoats.com. Would also like to get a Bonneville Classic and maybe a 18 Super Cyclone. Like it says on the back of the cereal box COLLECT THEM ALL.

SRP1 Thanks, I think I'm stuck in the 70's

Fuel Its nothing like you guys run, 13-1 comp 427 and I have 468 being built also. Will see how strong it runs it could end up running around in circles with some other jet boats at Ming
Sounds good. RCB got his to run in the low 90 mph range w/ a 468. Keep us posted w/ the project

1 - 12 of 12 Posts