Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
425 buick nailhead, aluminum tanks, heads recently freshened up, new head gaskets and head studs, casale top loader v-drive. Boat is mechanically sound and runs great. Yellow on boat is gel, but the black is paint and needs touched up. Floors and stringers are in great condition. DM for more questions. Boat is located in Los Angeles.5000.00

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
wickens

425 buick nailhead, aluminum tanks, heads recently freshened up, new head gaskets and head studs, casale top loader v-drive. Boat is mechanically sound and runs great. Yellow on boat is gel, but the black is paint and needs touched up. Floors and stringers are in great condition. DM for more questions. Boat is located in Los Angeles.5000.00
I would buy this if it is still around ,nice boat for a ski boat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would consider selling, Boat has only been out a hand full of times 2 times after paint and all hardware polished.
Trailer needs work.
thumbnail_IMG_0278 (2).jpg thumbnail_IMG_0282 (3).jpg thumbnail_IMG_0296 (4).jpg thumbnail_IMG_0402 (2).jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
dicks have the marginal boat listed four a couple years paints it and thinks it a bezzer met plenty like you and you dont do our sport one bit of good.... just saying...
First off dick get your facts straight I never listed the boat for sale I bought it from this listing you might be better off minding your own business....just saying...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts