Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1967 hallett flat bottom $5k

1967 Hallett Flat Bottom, mid deck, billet dash insert, new gauges, new steering, Casale V-Drive, new down peddle with lock-out, MSD Ignition, Edelbrock Motor Plates for big block Chevy, Livingston custom trailer, less engine, $5000 obo. 928-208-5242

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's up Sam, he is making room for a Hot Rod. He wants a 34 Ford that he can drive around all the time and hit some meets. How are things with you and the family?

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
For all you guys contemplating a restoration of one of the numerous rough old flats out there for sale. You could not get it to the level of this boat even if you got it for FREE! Jocko

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
What's up Sam, he is making room for a Hot Rod. He wants a 34 Ford that he can drive around all the time and hit some meets. How are things with you and the family?
Great up here Vince! Me and the family are playing in a 24' Spectra right now, kids and wife love it..........I guess it is kinda cool loading up the family and blasting across Folsom Lake all day long:shhh: I need another flat though......

When did you leave HB for Havasu?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I left H.B. and moved to Menifee in 2005 and then moved to Havasu last August. I am having alot of fun in Havasu. Me and my son are working for the same company so we get off at 5 and go down to the lake and ski before heading home. We are building a Barron Sprint right now. Should have that done by September. Glad you and the family are doing good.

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
I left H.B. and moved to Menifee in 2005 and then moved to Havasu last August. I am having alot of fun in Havasu. Me and my son are working for the same company so we get off at 5 and go down to the lake and ski before heading home. We are building a Barron Sprint right now. Should have that done by September. Glad you and the family are doing good.

i got ahold of warnie.................................enuff said...nice boat

·
desoto woodflat
158 Posts
this boat is B E A UTIFUL.:wink2: bump for ya, hope this is still available by the end of the month cause ill be callin ya!:)hand

·
Registered
1 Posts
1967 hallett flat bottom $5k

1967 Hallett Flat Bottom, mid deck, billet dash insert, new gauges, new steering, Casale V-Drive, new down peddle with lock-out, MSD Ignition, Edelbrock Motor Plates for big block Chevy, Livingston custom trailer, less engine, $5000 obo. 928-208-5242
Is this boat still available

1 - 17 of 17 Posts