Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i have a 1969 sanger true flat and the sterring in it is steermaster mark 2 and there is two cables and two boxes and i dont know how they hook up to each other or how to mount the to the dash and also have a few more questions would like a phone number or someone to help with this thing please and thank you it also has trim tabs that are bolted right to the bottom of the boat and has pedals for them but dont seem like there going to move on the hardware says hall craft on back of boat also would get you pics if needed

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
David Give me a call. 714 540 8908. I will help you answer your questions. Please call after 6:00 PM PST.
Pacific Standard Time.

JW

i think i have a 1969 sanger true flat and the sterring in it is steermaster mark 2 and there is two cables and two boxes and i dont know how they hook up to each other or how to mount the to the dash and also have a few more questions would like a phone number or someone to help with this thing please and thank you it also has trim tabs that are bolted right to the bottom of the boat and has pedals for them but dont seem like there going to move on the hardware says hall craft on back of boat also would get you pics if needed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts