Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOPE.I dont know how to enlarge it either.I tried for a few hours but just got aggravated.I picked up the picture from a car show I was at rotolo chevrolet.com.Go to cruise nights for the month of march page 6,towards the bottom

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts

Can you give me some of the specs. Engine, trans, transfer case, drive train, axles, diff's, etc. Is the inside as nice as the outside?

Thanks

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep.New seat w/center drink holders.billet aluminum all over.auto meter,alumilite gauges.468cid,400 trans,205 transfer case.20"lift.w/mickey thompson 44"tires.thorley headers 2.5"mandrel bent exhaust w/flowmasters.custom drop hitch to tow boat.Everything steel braided line w/ aircraft fitting.Full frame off resto.Powder coated frame,core support,fender wells,eng, and trans.Arp polished 12 point grade 8 faseners.I will check into my older files and see if I can dig out some more pics.I have a lot of time and money invested.I just dont have the time and a garage to put it in anymore.The truck just needs to be driven,just the way I built it for.;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Jakes going to let you sell it!!! This truck is bad a-- i have drove it and love this truck. This truck defiantly gets attention wish i had the money Tom, we could keep it in the family :D Give me a call about Sunday maybe I'll go with ya :)hand

·
....at the Speed of Sound
696 Posts
I almost thought that was my old truck for a minute. same body, same color, same tires. :)devil

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
CHP is gonna have a field day with the front grill. Very nice truck put some interior pics up.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CHP is gonna have a field day with the front grill. Very nice truck put some interior pics up.
I have had this truck since 1988 I have never been messed with.I have been polled over once but the CHP wanted to check out the truck and wanted to know who built the hitch:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jakes going to let you sell it!!! This truck is bad a-- i have drove it and love this truck. This truck defiantly gets attention wish i had the money Tom, we could keep it in the family :D Give me a call about Sunday maybe I'll go with ya :)hand
Yes I know the poor guy is already mad.He told me that we will have to build him one when he gets older.Father,Son project.:)devil
Now I even have my daughter mad at me about that.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
I have had this truck since 1988 I have never been messed with.I have been polled over once but the CHP wanted to check out the truck and wanted to know who built the hitch:D
Bad a$$ truck. Wish I had the money.:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It helps if I had a #.I figured I would see you down their.Jerm I will be down on the 19 or 20 of next week.for a week come down and hang out.I will show you how a real cruiser sets at WOT LOL.:D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
good luck on the sale and maby ill put the olds in so we both can run down greg:D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts