Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Splat
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm new to jet boats
I have a Hondo thats in a rough shape as you can see in the pics. I'm in the process of restoring it. can anyone tell me what type of hull this? It's titled as a 1973 17ft Hondo Jet boat HIN is HND82060**** the 8 could be a B. it has a jacuzzi pump 12wj i've been told but I'm not for sure? It came with a 454 with 049 heads and Nicson hardware/exhuast. Any info on this boat would be helpful. Thanks

Attachments

·
Seriously off center
2,442 Posts
Hello,
I'm new to jet boats
I have a Hondo thats in a rough shape as you can see in the pics. I'm in the process of restoring it. can anyone tell me what type of hull this? It's titled as a 1973 17ft Hondo Jet boat HIN is HND82060**** the 8 could be a B. it has a jacuzzi pump 12wj i've been told but I'm not for sure? It came with a 454 with 049 heads and Nicson hardware/exhuast. Any info on this boat would be helpful. Thanks
The last 4 of the HIN will indicate month and year of production. I have the old Hondo HIN decoder on the hard drive at home and can check it this evening.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Looks identical to mine.

72 Hondo no HIN though.

·
Registered
582 Posts
WJ

That is definantly a dub j pump, somebody recently had a diverter for it for sale in parts spam, I think he is down to pretty cheap and it would be a good investment imo. Good luck with the project, you will get more and more excited about it as is comes together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts