Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a 1973 Sanger hydroplane with a Casale V drive and a Chevy 454 LS-7 V8 I am selling. The engine was bought new by me several years ago and has all of 25 hours of run time on it. The boat needs a restoration and steering. I bought it several years ago with the high hopes of making a cool fast lake runner, but just lost interest as I got older. I had the engine running today so I know that works fine. This is the type of hydroplane with the outboard steering and the narrow (one person wide ) cockpit. The boat also has a tandem axle trailer. It has Edlebrock aluminum valve covers, Rewarder water injected headers, a water pump that is driven off the cam, it's original Stellings prop which is a bit pitted, but not bent. It also has a Holley 850 double pumper carb on an aluminum single plane manifold. Mallory dual point distributor. The prop shaft and strut are 1". I'm asking $4,000 for the whole thing. You can contact me via email at:
[email protected]
I can email pictures upon request. The boat is sold as is where is so it's up to the buyer to transport it to where ever they are. The trailer towed fine for me when I moved from Baton Rouge to North Florida 4 years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.