Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchased this boat about 2 years ago from california and the previous owner pastedway about 2 months after purchase. fell in love with the boat first time i saw it and wasnt really concerned about the specifics but am now curious and obvioulsy cant ask the previous owner! i was told that the boat was a rare due to being wider than most of the schusters??? also the restoration was hghlighted in a magazine shoot/article but cant remember the name of the magazine but it seemed like it resembled a volkswagen magazine but for boats....anyway if anyone can help me with what i have it would be much appreciated. i will post a couple pics incase anyone recognizes my baby!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I am pretty sure I have never seen a tahiti like that. I had a bubble deck....for some reason doesnt look like a super tiger...to me. What does it measure...maybe a side shot or to will help for someone else to id it....I dunno.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am pretty sure I have never seen a tahiti like that. I had a bubble deck....for some reason doesnt look like a super tiger...to me. What does it measure...maybe a side shot or to will help for someone else to id it....I dunno.
X2 on never seeing one like that. I have a 74 super tiger and your boat looks alot wider
and longer.

Was the magazine Hot Boat? You guys know they had a magazine?:D

That's a good lookin boat

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I had a 73 or 74 Schuster a few years ago . It was a project boat that i never got around to. I searched and searched for in for on it and never found any. I never saw anothe like it either. Mine had the same bottom as Yours maybe alitle closer to a gull wing. I tried to find some old pics of it but could not. I traded the hull to Squitin Thunder( Jim Rich) for some pump parts. Not sure if He still has it or not. i think Mine was an 18 footer though.....Hal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts