Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok new here and new to jet boat scene scored this from landlord for free
motor had water in it as it sat outside in the east coast winters and all .
so i pulled motor rebuilt 454 bored 40 over put hypertectic pistons
so i could spray a little kinda was cautious cuz didnt know if all was good with jet and hull. so i havent found what brand of boat alot of names slung around but nuthin concrete hin # is cnf 192940774 and i know its a 74 but anythin else would help it has a 12jc pump i beleive with a aa impellar i actually saw Aa then roman 2 on it boat will only rev to 4700 and only 60 mph is that it ?? should i pick revs up to maybe 5500 with a differnt cut i think my motor is about 430 horse does have small valve heads i do want to build more motor this winter hopefully if economy picks up any help here would be appreciated gonna try and put pics not good at this

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
CNF shows as CARY MARINE SALES & BLDG CORP, but the database notes Century boats back to '77. Century would be my guess. Call them up and see what info they have (they're still in business in Hallendale FL).
954-458-4343

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow old owner just walked in the shop with a title its a cobra made in kentucky aparently got to do some research thanks for the input slo ride dom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts