Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am new to this site and to jet boats. I just bought a Di Marco and wanted to get some info about them and some pic's. I can not find anything on the internet. I am in the middle of fiberglassing my boat. I am filling in all the small holes in the dash, the lights, and the rub rail. I just ordered my 490 BBC rotating assembly. I am trying to order my jet parts from www.jetboatperformance.com but they do not answer the phone. Any info would be great! thanks
Seth.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Subscribers can see my elaborate restoration story on Phil Scherzer's DiMarco in the brand-new Lake Edition version of Performance Boats, online NOW! Here's an outtake from our photo shoot, featuring the lovely Jackie C.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I had a 73 Di Marco 19' Mini Cruser for 27 years. '73 - '2000
Sonny Di Marco was a blown fuel racer who funded his racing with speed ski boats.My boat was fast for a mini crusier but had a bow on the bottom - porpused at cruise speed was fast flat out.- 455 Olds with a Berkley and a jet O Vator. I can send pictures

·
Registered
164 Posts
Subscribers can see my elaborate restoration story on Phil Scherzer's DiMarco in the brand-new Lake Edition version of Performance Boats, online NOW! Here's an outtake from our photo shoot, featuring the lovely Jackie C.

bro, everytime you post i feel more sorry for you, it must be hell hating to get up in the morning to go to work:D:D:D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had a 73 Di Marco 19' Mini Cruser for 27 years. '73 - '2000
Sonny Di Marco was a blown fuel racer who funded his racing with speed ski boats.My boat was fast for a mini crusier but had a bow on the bottom - porpused at cruise speed was fast flat out.- 455 Olds with a Berkley and a jet O Vator. I can send pictures
love to see pic's!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts