Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Really hate to do this but i have to.
This boat was origanlly put together by Dragster19 for those of you that know him.
Gen 6 454 HO, hydraulic roller cam, polished eddlebrock performer rpm intake new last summer, holley 750 carb new last summer, new valve covers, all ss braided lines, new starter, new fly wheel, berkley pump that was rebuilt by JP Marine a few months ago and freshly powdercoated, new Place droop snoot, brand new Place diverter nozzle, speed coat, rounded keel, auto meter gages, custom made steering colum, trailer is in good condition. This is a great boat. $6200

Attachments

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Lots of memories in that boat. The previous owner before dragster19 is my best friend. Lots of hours spent in that boat prior to him selling. Nice to see it still around. good luck with the sale

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any water leaks, oil leaks?? hows the steering
No oil leaks. Small leak were the steering cable gets close to the transom. It comes through the rod that goes through the transom. I could take a picture of the exact spot if you want. Its nothing a little silicone couldn't fix. Steering is little stiff.

The trailer is a dual axle trailer. The bunks are in great condition, tires are in great condition(3 seasons old), the wiring might need to be worked on. The running lights and brake lights work but not the turn signals. I will get some pics up tonight.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
No oil leaks. Small leak were the steering cable gets close to the transom. It comes through the rod that goes through the transom. I could take a picture of the exact spot if you want. Its nothing a little silicone couldn't fix. Steering is little stiff.

The trailer is a dual axle trailer. The bunks are in great condition, tires are in great condition(3 seasons old), the wiring might need to be worked on. The running lights and brake lights work but not the turn signals. I will get some pics up tonight.
thanks for the quick reply

·
Registered
409 Posts
Really hate to do this but i have to.
This boat was origanlly put together by Dragster19 for those of you that know him.
Gen 6 454 HO, hydraulic roller cam, polished eddlebrock performer rpm intake new last summer, holley 750 carb new last summer, new valve covers, all ss braided lines, new starter, new fly wheel, berkley pump that was rebuilt by JP Marine a few months ago and freshly powdercoated, new Place droop snoot, brand new Place diverter nozzle, speed coat, rounded keel, auto meter gages, custom made steering colum, trailer is in good condition. This is a great boat. $6200
How is the family doing, looks like you took good care of the boat. That boat has a cool bottom add some power and hang on, good luck with the sale. Here are some old pics I had with it on the trailer

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How is the family doing, looks like you took good care of the boat. That boat has a cool bottom add some power and hang on, good luck with the sale. Here are some old pics I had with it on the trailer
Whats up Randy. The family is doing good. Thanks for posting the pics with the trailer. The boat has been a lot of fun. :)devil

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
just sayin but to make it easier on yourself there is a button to use for multiple quotes.;) Nice boat. Im kind of interested now that I know Randy had it.:)bulb

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks man. Its got the stainless steel tanks
really?

When i got mine it had the original fiberglass tanks on each side. After a few years of ownership one began to leak which started a whole project on mine.

I recently had some custom tanks welded up for each side. If you get a chance please take some more pics of your boat and the tanks too .

Thanks

·
Registered
409 Posts
really?

When i got mine it had the original fiberglass tanks on each side. After a few years of ownership one began to leak which started a whole project on mine.

I recently had some custom tanks welded up for each side. If you get a chance please take some more pics of your boat and the tanks too .

Thanks
here are a few more

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
here are a few more

wow... very different than my boat.

Mine has a deck over the stringers which i just redid along with the stringers themselves. Worked in a drain too.

Great boat you have there. Are you getting rid of it to get something else or just free up some space/cash?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts