Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this boat for several years but just haven't been able to get to it and there are too many projects still ahead of it. Hull is sound but cosmetics are poor. I have kept it indoors the years that I have had it but it was kept outdoors for some time before I picked it up. It still has the original fiberglass tanks but I have new aluminum tanks for it. It has all underwater gear and the Champion v-drive. New tires on the trailer. I suppose that just the tanks and the new tires are worth more than 1500. If you have questions feel free to ask them on this post or message me. I check this forum daily. Boat is in Yucaipa, CA
Sky Boat Watercraft Cloud Plant
Tire Wheel Sky Boat trailer Vehicle
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Road surface Bumper
Wheel Tire Boat trailer Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Wood Door Automotive tire Gas
Sky Boat Watercraft Cloud Plant Tire Wheel Sky Boat trailer Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Road surface Bumper Wheel Tire Boat trailer Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Motor vehicle Wood Door Automotive tire Gas

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would you be willing to sell the swim step and the gas tanks?
I considered it before I posted but decided no, if someone wants the parts they'll have to take the whole thing and then do what they want with everything else.

·
Registered
19,952 Posts
cole tr5 has some good parts and projects last time i was out there........great guy to deal with

1 - 7 of 7 Posts