Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For all questions, and offers, call Ray (Moneypit) at 805-300-0012

1977 18' Dimarco, runner bottom. This boat has never been rigged, not a single hole in the stringers. Has delamination spot on passenger side floor where passenger seat would be. Typical chips, knicks, scratches from being pushed around for 35years. Wood floors, transom, rib, etc. Great boat! Located in Bullhead City, AZ 86442

$500 For HULL ONLY

$1500 Included if Trailer is wanted

v

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Year?

ID # indicates '75 as the year is usually the last two digits.
I though the fist 2 numbers indicated year?......77xxxxxxx............Either way, it has never been rigged, and only has pilot holes for the strut, shaft log, and skid fin.........Ray

PS it has not been sitting in the desert for 30 years. It was towed to Catalina and sunk for preservation utilizing the salt water, then brought back to Van Nuys, and eventually to Az. It is covered, sorta........Ray

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Yep.....

The economy is so bad out west they are GIVING AWAY BOATS!

Edward
That's true.....I also have a Cheetah jet, and a Horizon jet that could go to good homes. Bring your trailer for either, or both bare hulls......Located 3 miles from Needles on the Az side..........I may wind up making planter boxes out of them. I also heard an inverted boat hull makes a killer septic tank when placed over a rock foundation:D......Ray

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
ray thank you again. boats in great shape for its age. as soon as i got it back my daughter named it kermit. i sent you a pm regarding info on some rigging. nice drive there i never seen do many nice high dollar catamarans and v bottoms headed that way. cool thing is i had to get fuel at a gas station and some guy had a high dollar ultra there also. after i paid i came out and had several on lookers liking the old kermit and wasnt paying attn to the ultra. wayyyy cool

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.