Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1977 Cole Tr2 (light lay up) FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR ???

Im selling my 1977 Cole tr2 this is a light fast boat was the old -Rods to spare- boat. I just had it painted black not show paint but a decent job. Its been sitting in my garage curing the new paint and is obviously dusty. The center floor area was recently done by Kevin Felkins at Canyon Marine. The outer area just needs a good polish. I have all the original hardware as well as thousands in new billet pieces. The people who know what there looking at in that pile of parts will see BIG MONEY in hardware. Comes with everything pictured !!!!! This boat went 8.90 at like 127 with and all Iron 470 and a single carb! All pictures I have seen of this boat running are very impressive and it looks like it cleans up REALLY well. Im not even going to try and list all the parts, zoom in on the pics and look at what's there. The boat comes on a decent road trailer. I do not have a title for the boat as its always been a race boat as far as I know. I could look into it if some one wanted to title it. I have not weighed the boat boat but would not be surprised if it was in the low 400s.
Me and one friend can pick it up off the trailer with some effort.

Looking for $7,000

TRADE FOR ???? whatcha got???

Attachments

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Ray, if I'm not mistaken that boat ran low 8.20's. A very good friend of mine used to own it.
Bitchin boat.......................:)devil

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ray, if I'm not mistaken that boat ran low 8.20's. A very good friend of mine used to own it.
Im sure it did, I don't even really want to sell it but the economy is killing me and I can't stand not having a running boat. If I get stuck keeping it I won't be to mad:D:D

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
He said you guys really were'nt that good of friends. Just sayin:):):)

·
Registered
529 Posts
This boat gets passed around like a 2 dollar whore!! That is a bad ass boat and almost all the parts are new in the last year ( from me ). HOW MUCH RAY???

·
Registered
258 Posts
Here is how it works:

Spam threads are allowed to be bumped to the top one time per week by the thread starter. Legitimate questions and answers are not considered bumps but do count on the time update before another bump can occur.

The problems have been in primarily three areas: One, bumping by the starter or others much more often than a week to keep the thread at the top. Second, unrelated chatter that may or may not be on purpose, again bringing the thread to the top. Third, orchestrated questions solicited by third parties asked at intervals, often daily, again keeping the thread at the top.

The situation is that we've received many complaints on this. We have many members that really need to sell their parts or boats in these tough economic times and we know this. When these member's threads are continually bumped down to the second or third pages it creates and unfair scenario for all. The bump rule is by design intended to correct this and prolong the time "all member's" threads are toward the top.

If you are changing or adding information to your thread, Please make the change in the original post. DO NOT bump the thread with the change. For example if you are changing a price or are adding details that are not a response to a legitimate question from another member, do it in the original post. If your thread is up for a one week bump that can be an exception where you can add info or a reduced price etc. with a new post.

Also please make sure you put a price in your post. Lack of price only solicits questions. If you lower your price, simply edit your original post.

If you don't follow the above you may receive a message either in a thread or by PM from an admin or a moderator. Please take heed of the message. We are simply making you aware there is a bump rule. We are not here to beat anyone up. We only want fairness for all. And yes we will undoubtedly miss some things.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Here is how it works:

Spam threads are allowed to be bumped to the top one time per week by the thread starter. Legitimate questions and answers are not considered bumps but do count on the time update before another bump can occur.

The problems have been in primarily three areas: One, bumping by the starter or others much more often than a week to keep the thread at the top. Second, unrelated chatter that may or may not be on purpose, again bringing the thread to the top. Third, orchestrated questions solicited by third parties asked at intervals, often daily, again keeping the thread at the top.

The situation is that we've received many complaints on this. We have many members that really need to sell their parts or boats in these tough economic times and we know this. When these member's threads are continually bumped down to the second or third pages it creates and unfair scenario for all. The bump rule is by design intended to correct this and prolong the time "all member's" threads are toward the top.

If you are changing or adding information to your thread, Please make the change in the original post. DO NOT bump the thread with the change. For example if you are changing a price or are adding details that are not a response to a legitimate question from another member, do it in the original post. If your thread is up for a one week bump that can be an exception where you can add info or a reduced price etc. with a new post.

Also please make sure you put a price in your post. Lack of price only solicits questions. If you lower your price, simply edit your original post.

If you don't follow the above you may receive a message either in a thread or by PM from an admin or a moderator. Please take heed of the message. We are simply making you aware there is a bump rule. We are not here to beat anyone up. We only want fairness for all. And yes we will undoubtedly miss some things.
Wow!

If you are really interested in the boat, just PM Ray and make an offer.

It really isn't a big deal that the price isn't up, if you know what your looking at, then you might have an idea of what it is worth.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.