Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Looks like a fun project!:)devil Keep it posted so we can see the progress! Good looking start!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Looks like a fun project!:)devil Keep it posted so we can see the progress! Good looking start!
coby, travis (hotbo) lives near you;) he can tell ya more about the river trip on father's day weekend.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
That is not a Youngblood built boat. It was made by Jimmy (copy) Johnston, Vian, OK. Check out the serial number with the USCG site. Still as nice boat though.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
well duane the boats serial #is JBN.THE STICKER ON THE INSIDE SAYS YOUNGBLODD PERFROMANCE BOATS CABOT ARKANSAS.MAYBE YOU NEED TO RE-READ THE #s:Ddads boat is jbn it was bought from the 2nd 0wner who had the paper work when it was bought from jim youngblood.:)hand
jimmy johnsons boats did not have jbn on the tag
lmao, somebody put a sticker on it:D:D:D:D:D:D i ran the number too, comes up :

Manufacturer Identification Code JBN

Details for Recall Number 800123S

Number:
800123S MIC:
JBN
Company:
PERFORMANCE ENGINEERIN Company Official:

Model Name:
TX-19 Model Year:
76 77
Problem 1:
1 CLAMP ON FUEL FILL
Problem 2:

HIN:
Case Open Date:
05/05/1980
Disposition:
CLOSED Case Close Date:
12/02/1981
Units:
3 Campaign Open Date:

Boat Type:
Campaign Close Date:

Severity:

Comments:
DNR REC FROM MFG

didn't they work together at some point?????

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
you need to learn how not to read into things too much :D:D noone is doggin your boat, just saying the uscg says its a jbe boat. i asked if they worked together for awhile:)hand

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes it was a project,but im trying to learn to not argue as bad and there is some peeps on here that need to do there homework on a original tx-19 hull,so without further adoe i decided to erase my pics so i wouldnt get into a major fight on the computer and end up on the phone later.
smartest thing ive done all year.ill be more than happy to e-mail the pics to anyone who cares,later travis:)hand

2,056 Posts
yes it was a project,but im trying to learn to not argue as bad and there is some peeps on here that need to do there homework on a original tx-19 hull,so without further adoe i decided to erase my pics so i wouldnt get into a major fight on the computer and end up on the phone later.
smartest thing ive done all year.ill be more than happy to e-mail the pics to anyone who cares,later travis:)hand
Too bad you can't edit quotes :D

There isn't anything wrong with your boat bud! Noone was trying to give you a hard time.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
howabout deleteing this whole thread, and starting over trav;) delete your 1st post and this 1 will dissapear, start a fresh 1.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Too bad you can't edit quotes :D

There isn't anything wrong with your boat bud! Noone was trying to give you a hard time.
it wont let me erase the whole thing:)st
i never said anyone gave me a hard time just stated facts that were not true about my hulls serial#,so i got on the phone talked to the correct peeps made several post then decided to not get into a lenghty battle about certain things.thats my reasoning.other than my spelling sucks:D

i for 1 do not like to be told something that is not true about certain things then try to explain when the post should not have been made to begin with.if you do not know the facts do not post your opinon.i have no beef with anyone i like all you fellas:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
it wont let me erase the whole thing:)st
i never said anyone gave me a hard time just stated facts that were not true about my hulls serial#,so i got on the phone talked to the correct peeps made several post then decided to not get into a lenghty battle about certain things.thats my reasoning.other than my spelling sucks:D

i for 1 do not like to be told something that is not true about certain things then try to explain when the post should not have been made to begin with.if you do not know the facts do not post your opinon.i have no beef with anyone i like all you fellas:D
then repost the damn pics:D:)devil:p

1 - 20 of 78 Posts