Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
My guess is that you have the left side missing, these have a tendency to vibrate loose. I have a few of them but am holding onto to them, I gave one up a wile back, no charge just to help a young guy out, not even so much as a Thank you as he walked out of my garage with the cap... look on Ebay, those are Nicson caps.

·
small block jet
403 Posts
Would $50 and a hand written thank you note get one? I set one on the trailer fender instead of inside the boat and it's gone forever. 21 Daytona

·
Registered
280 Posts
Would $50 and a hand written thank you note get one? I set one on the trailer fender instead of inside the boat and it's gone forever. 21 Daytona
Let me dig them out, ill take a couple of pics and let you see if you like them. The issue with a few of them is folks out a pipe wrench on them after they vibrate closed. My plan was to turn them down and hopefully have enough meat left to out new knurls on them and chrome. I wont be able to get to them until the 17th...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me dig them out, ill take a couple of pics and let you see if you like them. The issue with a few of them is folks out a pipe wrench on them after they vibrate closed. My plan was to turn them down and hopefully have enough meat left to out new knurls on them and chrome. I wont be able to get to them until the 17th...
Thank you....I will anticipate your reply.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I FOUND THE BOX, THREE LEFT THIS IS THE BEST OF THEM... Like I said the left side always vibrates closed and every time I see these caps they are chewed up... heavy duty casting, may look great with just a re-chrome. Check your other cap and see if the casting number 237-2 is inside then we know we have an exact match. Where are you located? and let me know if you want this.

Attachments

·
small block jet
403 Posts
That's it. I'm in Lexington SC. Looks much better than duct tape. I want it.
Bob 803-351-0578

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I FOUND THE BOX, THREE LEFT THIS IS THE BEST OF THEM... Like I said the left side always vibrates closed and every time I see these caps they are chewed up... heavy duty casting, may look great with just a re-chrome. Check your other cap and see if the casting number 237-2 is inside then we know we have an exact match. Where are you located? and let me know if you want this.
Yes, as per my pictures in the thread above. Numbers match.....818-400-5033 southern california

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
O
Yes, as per my pictures in the thread above. Numbers match.....818-400-5033 southern california
Organizer...818-400-5033
2Sangers and Organizer, are both of you looking for a cap? I want to keep a set intact so I just have the one to send off.
I guess so.....I was the one who posted the original pictures and request....I will send you oey today or pick up...where are you located ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts