Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1978 Witchcraft 19 foot jet boat. ready for lake or river. interior in good condition. has cheap radio but better than nothing. has an amc small block (i think is a 360) with rewarder chrome headers, holley carb and highrise aluminum intake. accel ignition wires and chrome valve covers. runs and has current registration was last out at parker on memorial day weekend. $2000.00 FIRM!!!! (nine 5 one) 259-1796

Attachments

·
Registered
20,051 Posts
saw this on craigslist last night great first boat....priced right.

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
1978 Witchcraft 19 foot jet boat. ready for lake or river. interior in good condition. has cheap radio but better than nothing. has an amc small block (i think is a 360) with rewarder chrome headers, holley carb and highrise aluminum intake. accel ignition wires and chrome valve covers. runs and has current registration was last out at parker on memorial day weekend. $2000.00 FIRM!!!! (nine 5 one) 259-1796
DAMN! Great Deal, I'd buy that right after I sell my v-drive!

:)devil

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wtichcraft

I know its been a wile but I fund this Thread on Google and had to say something, I have this boat now!!! I go it as a trade for an older dirt bike. It needed alot of work but its coming along nicely.

I pulled the moter and did all new seals and a gasket kit also did a quick paint on the block too, new carb, fule pump and reg. and alot more. I will try to get some pics up asap

I am now looking to do the interior just as soon as I can find THE DEAL. It sat in the sun and rain for a bit too long.

If you guys could send me some info on the boats history that would be cool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.