Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 1979 Tahiti Aries? Came with a GM 350 260 hp mercruiser stern drive. If the hull number wasn’t stamped on the hull, I would find it hard to believe, since this is a model that came out with Hardin as Tahiti/Caribbean after 1979 except the Hardin model has steering on the port side and the steering on the Bell industries Tahiti aries is on the starboard side.
850B7588-0EBC-4AEB-A432-97BF952EF734.jpeg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have a 1979 Tahiti Aries? Came with a GM 350 260 hp mercruiser stern drive. If the hull number wasn’t stamped on the hull, I would find it hard to believe, since this is a model that came out with Hardin as Tahiti/Caribbean after 1979 except the Hardin model has steering on the port side and the steering on the Bell industries Tahiti aries is on the starboard side. View attachment 1043472
Does anyone have a 1979 Tahiti Aries? Came with a GM 350 260 hp mercruiser stern drive. If the hull number wasn’t stamped on the hull, I would find it hard to believe, since this is a model that came out with Hardin as Tahiti/Caribbean after 1979 except the Hardin model has steering on the port side and the steering on the Bell industries Tahiti aries is on the starboard side. View attachment 1043472
We're cousins a few years apart. I have a '72 Tahiti Torino with an Olds 455 in it. Root beer brown. Sacramento, CA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts