Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the 3rd owner of this Bronco. Well optioned originally... 400ci, C6, trailer special, factory dual shock front, dual battery (only 1 in right now), bench seat. 154k miles, NO RUST, and painfully stock. 31x10.50-15 tires (slightly cracked from age, but usable). I have used it to launch the boats from the ramp at Harry's 1 block away for the last 3 years, so obviously a lot of miles haven't been put on it. Needs work, but nothing real big and a good price for one of the best Broncos made. A true 4x4... Dana solid frt axle, 9" Ford rear. I was told the top has never been off, and has only been in 4 wheel drive 3 times. If you're looking for a cushy Bronco with a small block, this aint it. This is made to 4x, and is waiting for the right owner to exercise it.
NOW $2900 obo
Located in Bullhead.

Attachments

·
deckboat owner
480 Posts
I'll bump ya too...
And I love 'em trucks! Nice steel dash !!
I have had 2 79s a 78 a 80 a 84 and a 95, miss my first 79 the most.
Orig a 400mod, then a 429, with 38.5 x 16 TSLs!!! Covered in FLY N HI stickers even though I was in MI

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
If I was in a better situation, I would have bought it a month ago when you mentioned it to me the first time. Folks I really hope it use not sell, as I am hoping it just stays where it is at. This is one sweet Bronco. For its ago it is basically flawless. It runs and drive perfect. Yes it could use a bit of work, but hell its a '79. For me it is the prefect Bronco, as in time I would yank the 400 and install a BBF 429 and a 4" lift and that is it.

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back to the top! This is a great tow vehicle, and you can remove the top for cruising around! It has a BENCH seat (it has advantages:D), and manual locking hubs.

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hate to blow everyone's buzz, but we're into August and it's going to be offroad season soon. This is what the Bronco's MADE for, so don't pass on this deal and kick yourself in the ass later!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts