Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
79' Mantra v bottom hull has full interior, new wiring harness, berkely 12jg pump and place diverter. Ridgecraft tandam axle trailor is in good condition as well. I have tons more pics if needed $3,000

Attachments

·
CLASSIC HOTBOATER
739 Posts
bucky give me a call
you open to any trades
have a nice rapator 660 r with spare motor and plastic
thats needs to go
and have a nice 1999 olds 88 very clean ride
and cash also
tim 540.871.4833

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:mad:.. i got nothing to say
I don't want to see it go, and I sure as hell don't like having to do this. But work has been way too slow for me to be able to hold on to something I can't use. I'd rather sell it than let it rot. This shit sucks!

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Buck

I Spoke with Sparky about two hours ago...He is WAY interested, Sparky is gonna call me in the A.M. I will get with you shortly there after.. Got your cell no.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
extras

bump. I have extra parts to go with with it as well. 10 quart milidon marine oil pan, crane cam gold roller rockers, msd billet distributor and blaster 2 coil, basset over transom headers w/ water lines and 2 t valves, powermaster starter rated for 12:1 compression, and powermaster 60 amp altenator. the starter and altenator were bought last summer just before the motor blew. I'll take 4300 for the hull, trailor and parts together. All bbc parts.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.