Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matching numbers car that is extremely well taken care of. Lots of new parts, everything works except the clock in the dash. Has power windows, locks, Cruise Control, tilt and telescope column. Runs good, 130K miles. I have driven this car from Phoenix to Laughlin then to Havasu and back to Phoenix through parker. Had it painted about 8 years ago, recent tune up, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, new wiper motor, new radiator, A/C serviced..blows cold, really nice seats done a few years ago. CD changer, T-tops, tires might have 3000 miles on them. Paint is good but not perfect. I have owned this car for about 11 years and my father in law owned it before that. I have a really nice car cover that goes with the car along with extra set of caps and a few other things. Asking $11,000 obo or Trade for a CRF 250 and cash. Jeff 480-390-9940

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice cassette tape player :)devil
I'm a purest, I refuse to cut the dash. Look through the steering wheel and you will see the controller for the CD changer. I even play my Ipod through a cassette tape adaptor. Plus its an 80's mobile so you can rock out with your old Journey tapes if thats what blows your hair back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts