Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat comes with everthing to mount a bbc in boat trailer just powder coated, boat just painted. Carpet just removed, so still lots of glue on floor, floor and stringers in great shape no delam. please call for info $2800 obo 602-403-6920

Attachments

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Boat comes with everthing to mount a bbc in boat trailer just powder coated, boat just painted. Carpet just removed, so still lots of glue on floor, floor and stringers in great shape no delam. please call for info $2800 obo 602-403-6920
1 more

Attachments

·
688 Posts
Wow, the hull looks just like my daughters 66. Are you sure about the age?

·
Registered
20,028 Posts
its a 72 ..i took it as a partial trade for the hydro.i bought another boat today SK HONDO so i need this lavey gone $1800 obo dont care who takes it and i am flexible on the price cuz i have this now...

·
Registered
20,028 Posts
TODAY ONLY $1700 obo

·
Registered
20,028 Posts
$1600 cash...................anyone..im stuck with 3 boats in my driveway............

·
Registered
20,028 Posts
will be home till 2:15..thought you bought another boat.i have a guy comeing at 5pm for a back up.i need it gone today cash.....

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
will be home till 2:15..thought you bought another boat.i have a guy comeing at 5pm for a back up.i need it gone today cash.....
I did.....but you know how I love the Laveys.
Coming up to your offramp now (gotta love laptops)..:D

·
Registered
20,028 Posts
sold,scott sorry i was in such hurry but we had to go........hope it works for ya.....i have another rudder comeing if ya need one.

·
Registered
20,028 Posts
i do what i can...i was blessed that i sold the barron and hydro and the lavey to pay the bills but i had to have this sk hondo.

·
Registered
20,028 Posts
scott wanted this

·
Just Me
4,107 Posts
scott wanted this
Nice boat, but what type SK runs off the flywheel? Might have to move to Cali so I can live by ol Mouzer and snap up a couple of those deals. Had I been here, could have sent the cash, couldn't have moved the boat. :( So how much for the Hondo? :D

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
WOW Scott looks to me like you saved some $$ on this by letting Mouz buy it first:D, looks like a cool boat for the money.
Dan you know how the ole Mouz works, buy high sell low.......:D
3 cheers for the mouze bringing the price down for underprivlidged V - Drivers!!!!!!
Mouzer has the infinate talent of finding things that people want and then connecting the two.......:)devil

Scott that is a dam good deal and get you back in a flat,just remember it wont be a "COLE CASH" but it will be fun:)devil
Well Chris I never really actually left the flat world. I bought my Brothers Canyon after selling Cole Cash and now with the Lavey I have a project that my two older boys and I can enjoy. I'll be farming out 90% of the restoration but when it's done it's gonna be really fun.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts