Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok got it done and smogged, runs great, 5 speed, 4x4. new engine. radiator, clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. needs a good cleaning. $1650.00 or trade for a camper, motorhome 5th wheel trailer.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2.8 v6. the truck has 122,000 on it. from what i know the 4x4 works have not tried it but when switching the handle feels like it engages. the lady i got it from used it to go skiing in reno and tahoe.

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
it is self contained? i have a 1 ton long bed dually. any pictures?
It is self contained with the exception of a generator. Has hook up for 120v when in park. Used a small Genrak when in the middle of nowhere, to loud. Then bought a huge Onan that was mounted on trailer. I don't have pic's but will have time to take some tomorrow, I hope. BTW, even though this is a older model, it has not been used much. Oven/stove has never been used. Except for the time I used the stove for heat. Opps. BTW, the fridge is propane or electric but is not working, I haven't a clue why. I don't have pic's but I can take some and E-mail them in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
send some pictures. the wife is on strike no more tent camping for her:|err most campers do not get used much really. she wants a shower and tolit.

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
send some pictures. the wife is on strike no more tent camping for her:|err most campers do not get used much really. she wants a shower and tolit.
My wife needing a shower and a toilet is exactly why I bought this camper. Word of advie here, better keep the wife happy or you'll get more tent time than you want.
Back to facts, fresh water holding is only 100 gallons. Might sound like a lot, but it's not.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My wife needing a shower and a toilet is exactly why I bought this camper. Word of advie here, better keep the wife happy or you'll get more tent time than you want.
Back to facts, fresh water holding is only 100 gallons. Might sound like a lot, but it's not.
100 is enough for us guy's but not for the women:)sphss

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
100 Gallons is a lot for something like that. Most MOHO's dont even hold that much. Ours holds 95 and we can spend 5 or 6 days in the Dez with no problem. There are usually 5 of us and 4 are women/girls.
I kinda thought it was a good size too. My MH also held 100 and it was 38'. Longest trip was 3 days. Enough for AM showers for both of us plus a quick rinse for me when I got off the track each day. Plus dishes and potty stuff. Had a bit left but not a lot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.