Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice 87' Schaida river Cruzer, Fresh 472 BB Ford, Ported CJ heads w/roller arms, Polished Tunnel Ram w/ 660 Holleys, H-beam rods, steel crank and KB Pistons, Hyd cam, Billet MSD Dist w/6AL box. Bassett Headers, C-6 auto, with Casale C-500 V-Drive. Freshly rewired, Anodized motor rails, sea strainer with braded lines throughout. Boat has very few hours on the hull. Speed coated, w/ 8 1/2* strut. Cleanly rigged, polished/stainless cav pates and hardware. Competitive tandem axel trailer with new tires/bearings. must sell, asking $24,500.

Attachments

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
damn, I wish I was in the market for a 21 right now. It even has a BBF...PERFECT! :)

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No sorry, that name does not sound familiar... I've owned the boat for a couple of years, I do not know the previous owners...

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the bump! Did I tell you how good my coffee tasted in my new mug this morning... lol

but... It runs pretty well for being an Oval ;)

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are some interior pix...

There are pieces that cover the V-Drive, but they are not pictured. The covers have a couple of cup holders front and rear. Just keeps your feet out of the bilge area. There is no carpeting if that's what your looking for.
I included a couple of shots of the floors.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts