Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine is hung on hydraulic jack plate on fresh powdercoated setback bracket. New hydraulic steering. New gauges. Fresh cap and paint job in pearl white matching cowling. Trailer all gone through new LED lights, new paint, wheels and tires in good shape. Needs interior, wiring and just to be finished, most parts I have. Nice project and could be done in a few weeks. Too many projects and not enough room. My loss.....$9500.

home.jpg
IMG_0443.jpg
IMG_6427.jpg
home2.jpg

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Daytona

Bump not sure how it ended up in the parts section if a mod could move it. Open to offers and trades....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trade

I need a basic kidney shaped pool replastered, new tile at the water line and new concrete coping if any pool guys are on here.....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
19 Daytona

The boat is painted not gel - Stu at Tracer Marine did the work. Engine is a carbed oil injected 2.5 200. I planned on mixing the gas/oil instead of the injection to eliminate the oil reservoir in the bilge but I have the unit as well. Boat is in my garage in Glendale, CA.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
19 Daytona

Got a new wiring harness and new charging system, compression is good on all cylinders and runs good, needs lower unit serviced since the engine has not seen water in years. Still needs interior, steering wheel and finish up the reassembly.....nice easy winter project.....open to trades - especially a BBC either blown or turbos.....or cash always works...

Gary 8*1*8 621 8*9*50

1 - 12 of 12 Posts