Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
inject co2 under boat ...................ok i asked............:p

PRO GAS FLAT RECORD HOLDER...................

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
I'm curious as to what that is mounted to the front strut brace??

That boat just might make someone a very nice 8 or 9 second boat
That is an old Kindsvater trick. Its a bandaid for too much prop. They should have put that air line into the seat.:)hand

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
That is an old Kindsvater trick. Its a bandaid for too much prop. They should have put that air line into the seat.:)hand
And a reciprocating rotating type of thingamagiggy.....:D

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PE 316
I'm curious as to what that is mounted to the front strut brace??

"quote" Seriously! What is that? distributed water intake lines? "quote"

My guess is it has something to do with this concept of injecting a substance under the boat to decrease the surface tension of the water.

http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soapmakingbasics/ss/surfacetension.htm

i told ya twice now the guy said it blows co2 air under the boat for more speed...

·
Registered
275 Posts
That's the boat Greg Cooper used to drive and it dit hold the PGF record for some time. I think Breniff may of owned it and I can asure you that it hauled ass with Cooper on the pedals.

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
This guy is a criminal from what I understand...registered in his neighborhood anyway.

:) J/K Q
If it's who I think it is, I heard he plead to a lesser charge and got probation with no registration. ;) And he's got one TWISTED sense of humor:)sphss
I remember the boat from back in the day and it did haul ass, bubble machine and all. The real question is why he's selling it????

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
That's the boat Greg Cooper used to drive and it dit hold the PGF record for some time. I think Breniff may of owned it and I can asure you that it hauled ass with Cooper on the pedals.
Yup.............:)devil

The real question is why he's selling it????
Is the boat for sale??? I'm gonna call him right now..........

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Yup.............:)devil

Is the boat for sale??? I'm gonna call him right now..........
I emailed them about the boat and they sent me some pics of a cole hydro but they said quickjet came by and looked at it.so I told them I was interested in the canyon not the hydro.then again another used boat or a new blank hull I`m kind of leaning towards a new hull.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts