Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Renegade jet
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 1990 19' cheyenne tunnel hull. The pump was freshened up begining of 08 season with an aggressor mag bronze impeller and a new jetaway. It has a low pro intake, shoe, ride plate, loader and hyd. place di erter (sorry letter broke on my laptop, :mad: kids). BBC Motor plates with rails. Sony stereo with four speakers. Li orsi guages, 10 gal. saddle tanks. This is a nice solid lake boat. This boat does get used a lot and by no means is a show piece. It has 3 stress cracks on the front of the deck from being stuffed in a big roller. These cracks were there when I bought the boat 3 seasons ago and are still the same size. The rest of the boat is in pretty good shape I would say it is a 7.5 of 10. It currently has a bbc that was a really budget rebuild with big o al port heads with inconel exhaust al es and a merlin intake. in it that lost oil pressure, It turns o er freely but Should be torn down and gone through. I don't know the extent of the damge but because of this I am offering the boat as is complete witha Pfm twin turbo system, msd ignition and dist. roller rockers etc. for $9500 or minus motor, turbos and motor acc. but including motor plates for $7000. both ways include a nice dual axle trailer with newer tires and led taillights. P.M. for pics, can't get the pics to post. :mad:

Attachments

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
haha, get your V key fixed bro! other than that, awesome deal!

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Why don't you just fix it?

·
Renegade jet
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am actually lookin to get some cash to help buy a house. The wife would also like a bigger boat. :mad:

·
Registered
981 Posts
This is a heck of a deal. I'd be all over it if I had enough $$:)violent11:)violent11

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I know a few people that are interested in your boat.... gimme some detailed pics! have you torn down the motor yet? get pics bud!
That house might be in your near future if we can see some pics! (Close up, bit of a drive from so cal!

·
Renegade jet
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I emailed pics to a few people hoping they would repost them bigger for me, but I am not that computer inclined to do it myself.

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
:DThanks for the sizing the pics.
Still available?
Were are you located?
Do you have any more pics??

Send to pics [email protected]

I'm very interested!

Do you know anythung about the motor damage? It just lost oil psi? No knocking or what? Sounds like a spun bearing.

Brandon:)hand

·
Renegade jet
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks Chuck. Man was the campground dusty. Yea, I did not tear it down yet. The motor ran fine all year then while in Michigan, it lost oil pressure and I noticed it on the guage and put it immediately on the trailer. I heard a little ticking as I came down to idle.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Been boatin in this rig plenty of times myself. Good runnin boat and lots of fun! Good luck with sale Tom. Someone's gonna get a deal! :)devil

1 - 20 of 36 Posts