Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last year of the square body style.454/auto w/overdrive,air,cd.tow package only 104,000miles runs great needs paint but looks ok.good body..new front tires..i just bought this from RUSSO and was gonna sale my yukon but after my wife drove it she flipped out on me and said were keepin the yukon.(yes like last time).so the dually has to go..first $3500 obo

·
Registered
490 Posts
this truck has potential.....fresh paint, polished up rims...perfect low budget boat hauler....:)devil
at this price, wont last !!!! Good luck mouz. :)hand

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks...diliver it to canada ok +gas.& flight home first class....this should go fast the drive train is great...runs and shift great and has that big overdrive tranny so the gas milage aint all that bad.:D

·
Registered
785 Posts
how'z it on gas ?

rear gears ? posi ?

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it does the same as my yukon 350 4x4 on gas and it shifts into overdrive on the freeway and cruises about 75mph.

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SALE pending ..

·
Registered
785 Posts
did it sell ?

can't be a lake gangster with out a box body dooly

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thurs update he put me off 3 days now he called and said he is flying in to ontario airport at 1130 this morn....will see..

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
did you check all the doors and windows?:D:)hand

·
Registered
785 Posts
thurs update he put me off 3 days now he called and said he is flying in to ontario airport at 1130 this morn....will see..
let us know if it goes.

i'm trying to sell some souls to pick this one up..
like everything..you give something away to just miss out on the deal..or they raise the price.

then you blow out a tire and have to spend the money on a new engine.. after the tire guy fixes your engine.. i mean tire..then they sell you wheel bearings and a battery..

the life of ptz..
no respect...i tell yeah.

the meaning of affirmative action...
put the bead on the head... not center mass..

i forgot to ask...
is it all power windows/ locks?
are the seats fabric or vinyl ?

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
full power silverado..cloth interior..nice sound system big ol amp behind the seat........but its 1230pm and its heading up the 15 to vegas...the guy loved it..hope its good to em nice guy....

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
glad to hear it sold.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Sale

Really glad it sold Mouz..i'm in Vegas now but will be back Sat. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts