Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1993 Chevy dually with Escalade front clip. Very trick truck! White exterior with grey cloth interior (new headliner). It is lowered with bell tech components, 2" drop spindles, 3 inch lowered springs, with a flip kit in the rear....it also has the helper bags with a onboard compressor to help the ride while towing with the push of a button....454 with 158k mi. re-ringed & strong with zero problems. New distributor, new radiator, cold AC, Optima Batt, Aux elect fan, new starter, new fan clutch, K&N filter, runs great and recently got 14mpg and last river trip. White face gauges, billet steering wheel, new Pioneer stereo with 14 speaker system that sounds great! Hard bed cover, clear corners and cab lights, hidden hitch, Billet grille, Eagle alloys with spike lug nut covers, new front brakes and pitman/idler arms new, tinted windows, rear rolled pan, tailgate handle relocated to inside of tailgate. This is one of the best riding dually's I've owned and tows great while turning heads wherever you go. ...Interesting trades considered or I'll take $12.5k obo

Attachments

·
Registered
20,029 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
where did u get you lug nut covers.?? i can find any to fit other than the semi ones......

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey jeremy (elim 1), thanks for the suggestion and I will keep it if I don't sell...no biggie-really like the truck!

see u @ firebird and best of luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts