Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
How about some more information???
Boat is a California Performance TX-19, 1995 model. Balsa floors, red/white multi gel, good shape, interior is pretty good but starting to show age, Billet engine rail kit on stringers. anodized red to match, Berkely pump, some mods. I am told the hull is about 450 lbs.
Motor, at this price, is not included but can be bought, (or negotiated) It's a 468, full rocker, Brodix "Big Brodie" heads, wet stacks, lots of new upgrades ie: electric fuel pump, pressure regulator, lines, drive joints, bilge etc. The cam lobe for intake #6 went flat, therefore low compression. Needs new cam and clean up/reassembly. Was never hurt before.
I am on to a larger boat. Let the young guys play fast games. I'll go for the comfort and ladies.
I have others to go as well. Am selling my inventory, like the 29' Baja Outlaw beside the gull wing in the second picture.
Will trade for larger boat or deck boat.
Terry 602-30-4262

·
" Live Laterally "
4,518 Posts
Uhhhhh.......... I thought I was going to inherit this boat????:mad: If you want some nice pics that would do this boat some justice, I will post them in the morning when I get to work. WTF??? :|err

·
" Live Laterally "
4,518 Posts
Some Pics!!!

Not that I want this boat to leave the family but here are some pics that will justify this bitchin sled a little bit better. By the way, for those of you that are not aware of the history on this CP, it is the Legendary "WARPAINT II". Pretty well known on the west coast. Anyways here ya go.:(:(

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
This was a great boat and very reliable everytime i seen it at apache lake,I'm pretty sure that Larry Peto of Tucson (larrys engine & marine )built the motor and i never seen mark work on it at the lake on the weekends all summer long in the last 8-10yrs while i was at apache boating.I would talk to him at the ramp and this boat was one of the reasons i bought a gullwing after watching it run,It was fast...Goodluck on the sale its a great buy for someone

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.