Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out a 1995 GMC K1500 4x4 truck .. Has a 350 engine and 4L60 Trans 3.42 Axle ratio. Truck is Standard cab and was a theft so some parts are missing in the cab but rest of truck is Complete . Truck does have a FabTech 4 inch lift kit as well. everything is for sell on this truck. .. All body parts are straight and not beat up. NO Tailgate! Located about 15 miles out of the town of Auburn N.Cal. Bill 530-333-1047

Attachments

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it has 2 Bucket power seats with a center console.. interior is dirty btw was sitting with windows down so interior is weathered .. not ripped tho. just dirty

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
How much for the motor and tranny also the seat?

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much for the motor and tranny also the seat?
I hate that I typed a long reply back and it froze and lost it Grrr lol..

Engine and trans w/t-case I would do a package deal for 800.00.. I do have someone very interested in the trans w/t-case when I get it out.. the seats are weatherd from sitting but not ripped to shreds but they might rip[ easy .. they are power bucket seats.. I would do the pair for 50.00 with the engine/trans package..
I do have the engine listed for 450.00 and trans w/t-case listed for 450 as well .. let me know if your interested .. Engine comes with everything on it

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
I hate that I typed a long reply back and it froze and lost it Grrr lol..

Engine and trans w/t-case I would do a package deal for 800.00.. I do have someone very interested in the trans w/t-case when I get it out.. the seats are weatherd from sitting but not ripped to shreds but they might rip[ easy .. they are power bucket seats.. I would do the pair for 50.00 with the engine/trans package..
I do have the engine listed for 450.00 and trans w/t-case listed for 450 as well .. let me know if your interested .. Engine comes with everything on it
Is that your cell listed above if so I'll text you.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Parts Sold. Transmission and t-case, Hood and Lift Kit. still have engine, all body parts but hood, and a 3.08 rear axle
Will that engine mount to a turbo 350?

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will that engine mount to a turbo 350?
it will LONG as it has the Chevy Pattern.. they did make a Buick , olds and Pontiac th350 trans as well which most had a dual bolt pattern. long as it is the Chevy bolt pattern it will Bolt up fine. I might have this sold tomorrow so if your interested don't wait till its gone.. Bill 530-903-1623 cell or 530-333-1047 home

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Engine sold today. Trans is sold. Lift is sold and hood.. rest of everything is still there
No worries I gotta get this suspension im into right now done first. The 283 will work for now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts