Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
7.5L gas engine. 4x4 crew cab long bed. 40x13.5x17 goodyear mtr's, 17x12 forged weld wheels, powdercoated not painted. 14"-12" lift. overdrive transmission. all 4x4 works great. 4:88 gears front & back. Flowmaster exhaust. In-dash dvd player, all pioneer speakers + tweeters in front and 2 12" eclipse subs behind rear seat, two amps. McCulloch HID dual beam headlights with new clear housings. has about 115,000 miles, ford replaced the trans at 100,000. call for more info. I have had the truck for two years with no major problems, I used it as a tow vehicle and took it off road 4-5 times, just fire roads in the snow and messed ariound in the sand at glamis. Its a solid truck that will tow great and look great doing it.

Asking $10,000, located in Rialto ca.

p.s. trailer is also for sale $6,500 on the firm 24' 10,000gvw carson racer with upgrades

Aaron
626 367 8070
[email protected]

·
LAID IN MEXICO
738 Posts
trade

you want to trade for something smaller? look in the trade vehicle thread for my f-150 we have similar taste. i sold my crew cab, almost identical to yours, because i didnt need the big truck anymore. now i need four doors. kids!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you want to trade for something smaller? look in the trade vehicle thread for my f-150 we have similar taste. i sold my crew cab, almost identical to yours, because i didnt need the big truck anymore. now i need four doors. kids!!!

I'll take a look at it, but I think I still need 4 doors. I just need something that rides a lil smoother and sits a lil lower.

l):ame

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
haha no cash right now unfortunately, but I'll trade you my 99 tahoe 4x4 2 door and my motorhome for it!

I'm guessing you get around 6 mpg down hill with a tail wind with that bad boy? How much meat do you have left on the tires?

~Brian

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
haha no cash right now unfortunately, but I'll trade you my 99 tahoe 4x4 2 door and my motorhome for it!

I'm guessing you get around 6 mpg down hill with a tail wind with that bad boy? How much meat do you have left on the tires?

~Brian

The rears are at 40% and fronts are at 30%. And yea she ain't so good on the mpg. But if ya want mpg buy a carolla. The good news is it gets the same mileage empty or towing my trailer. Removing the cat helped out. I picked up a couple miles on each tank when I removed it.

·
Here for the laughs!
120 Posts
I have the exact same truck... but a '97 Never drive it, but cant get my self to sell it lol, how bad is the ride that high? i just have a reverse shackle with 35's always wanted to throw it up on 40's since i never drive it and i dont tow anything crazy heavy... what set up do u have??? Sorry for the thread jack... :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the exact same truck... but a '97 Never drive it, but cant get my self to sell it lol, how bad is the ride that high? i just have a reverse shackle with 35's always wanted to throw it up on 40's since i never drive it and i dont tow anything crazy heavy... what set up do u have??? Sorry for the thread jack... :D
Wanna trade? I'm looking for a more stock crew cab. Its got the shackle reversal and springs on the front and a shackle flip/block in rear. If I dont sell it im gonna redo the back, stock springs are 57" I think, was gonna stretch em 6" and put a better shackle flip on it. The rears are stock springs so they ride rough unloaded, but great with a load in the bed or towing. the front spring pack has 4 thick leafs so rides rough also, but has about 5" of up travel from what I see on the shocks(amazingly). I have the same "problem" It's my tow vehicle and thats all I use it for. I wanna get a diesel on 35's that would get decent mileage so I can use this as a around town driver + tow vehicle, then I can build my cherokee or trade for something thats strictly a off-road toy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.