Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
I bought this boat about six weeks ago and took it on vacation for two weeks. Nothing wrong with it, just served its purpose and movin on, lots of new parts, I spent $1200 going through it and doing all the routine maintenance listed in the ad.

I am pretty sure this is the cheapest 95' Response (or any other comp tow boat) nevermind the low hours out there.

Doug

480 216 6290

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/1348571063.html

At my place in ID.

Hours when I bought it.

Check your pm's. Left you a offer and my cell #. Thanks again

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
This is a great price for a great boat. My family has a 1995 Malibu Echelon with about 1200 hours - its great! Plus, I don't think we would part with it for less than about $10K, so $8500 is a great price :)

Good luck!
Roln 20s

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a heads up to anyone dealing with done flipping. He agreed to buy my boat about ten days ago, made overtures that his brother was going to pick it up, check in the mail blah blah blah and then never showed or called. I wouldn't be annoyed but he told me emphatically twice it was a done deal and I am just dumb enough to listen for a few days at least.

I blew off two guys last week thinking he was the real deal but I when it came down to it, he was blowing smoke and it no wonder he can "never find the right deal" LOL.

You are a joker bro. :|err Good luck trying to buy or sell anything here in the future, I will be watching my fellow PB's backs in the future if you start talking smack again.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Just a heads up to anyone dealing with done flipping. He agreed to buy my boat about ten days ago, made overtures that his brother was going to pick it up, check in the mail blah blah blah and then never showed or called. I wouldn't be annoyed but he told me emphatically twice it was a done deal and I am just dumb enough to listen for a few days at least.

I blew off two guys last week thinking he was the real deal but I when it came down to it, he was blowing smoke and it no wonder he can "never find the right deal" LOL.

You are a joker bro. :|err Good luck trying to buy or sell anything here in the future, I will be watching my fellow PB's backs in the future if you start talking smack again.
Dougy, you should know better then that. Sorry to hear it fell through. Dont worry buddy good things come to people who wait.:)bulb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts