Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find other people who own this hull to figure out who goes what speed with what setup, but ive only found 2 more of these boats, none of which were in good shape or had work done to them. So what hull did ultra use in 1995 for these jet boats? its not the tunnel, i think they called it a runabout? i know ive seen older jet boats that i swore looked exactly the same as mine...i want to say southwind or rogers?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At home i have pictures of the boat being built, the top started off without the T-deck design. but i just looked at a pic of a 76' southwind T-deck and it looked pretty damn close...other then the 1/4 stringers and for some reason it was 18' and had more room in the back seat then my 19' ?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
At home i have pictures of the boat being built, the top started off without the T-deck design. but i just looked at a pic of a 76' southwind T-deck and it looked pretty damn close...other then the 1/4 stringers and for some reason it was 18' and had more room in the back seat then my 19' ?

When John D gets back he may be able to tell us for sure as he is the ultra dealer. It looks a lot like a southwind 18 but as do many boats being that southwind is the most coppied boat.

·
gets 'em wet
155 Posts
Here's mine...2000 Ultra Formula

The Ultra Formula was once a Southwind T-deck. The 2000 was the last year they made the model before it was taken by one of Ultra's guys to Cobra Performance Boats I once read (became their 185 sidewinder model '02-'04).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts