Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a pretty sweet '97 TX 20 and cannot find much data on this hull, like, what are you all getting for a top speed racing these hulls? What kind of grate, shoe angle, ride plate angle and pump pressure and hull pressure make these things fly? I've got unlimited horsepower available, but am more interested in this hulls top speed before we get unstable or head into orbit.?.
TIA

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
I just picked up a pretty sweet '97 TX 20 and cannot find much data on this hull, like, what are you all getting for a top speed racing these hulls? What kind of grate, shoe angle, ride plate angle and pump pressure and hull pressure make these things fly? I've got unlimited horsepower available, but am more interested in this hulls top speed before we get unstable or head into orbit.?.
TIA
I just sold a Warhawk which is a splash of the TX-20 and everyone i spoke with said they make a great lake/river boat. These boats are very popular in the southern US. If you are on FB there is a group called East Coast Performance Boats and its packed with guy's that know how to set them up.
FB_IMG_1613511164503.jpg
FB_IMG_1613511209411.jpg
FB_IMG_1613511209411.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts