Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
desoto woodflat
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone!i have a 1999 tahoe lt 4x4, champagne color paint, grey leather interior. the truck is pretty much in perfect shape tires are in good condition, flowmaster exaust. it has a bebuilt motor 5.7.with 150,000 on the truck but you could never tell! now the bad, the reason im selling is because it blew a head head gasket so it needs to be done.the truck still starts and runs but i wouldnt reomend driving it like that! i no longer need the vehice and its just taking up space.and sitting at my shop down in calimesa. im asking $2200 obo for it it will take about 1200 to fix it so you wold have a nice truck for only 3500 after you fix it. get this outta here perfet suv for the wife or first time car for the kid!:happy:
nick 760 881 2863 Auto part Family car Vehicle Car Car Vehicle Car seat cover Car seat Plant Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Parking Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
hey everyone!i have a 1999 tahoe lt 4x4, champagne color paint, grey leather interior. the truck is pretty much in perfect shape tires are in good condition, flowmaster exaust. it has a bebuilt motor 5.7.with 150,000 on the truck but you could never tell! now the bad, the reason im selling is because it blew a head head gasket so it needs to be done.the truck still starts and runs but i wouldnt reomend driving it like that! i no longer need the vehice and its just taking up space.and sitting at my shop down in calimesa. im asking $2200 obo for it it will take about 1200 to fix it so you wold have a nice truck for only 3500 after you fix it. get this outta here perfet suv for the wife or first time car for the kid!:happy:
nick 760 881 2863 View attachment 162183 View attachment 162184 View attachment 162185 View attachment 162186 View attachment 162187
Was the original engine rebuilt? Who did it? The mileage seems low, why was it rebuilt? Thanks.

·
desoto woodflat
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it is just was serviced 2 or 3 motnhs ago through our company, it was flushed and checked out everythng was good never have had a problem with it! need it gone asap! willing to help out by getting it towed by triple a if i get close to what i asking and is in within the area:happy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts