Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling our Daytona. Original gel coat in good condition. Turn key boat ready to go with 4 hours(10hrs now) on current pump gas 496 engine. $13,900

Hull is in good condition, boat was raced for years and has no wear and tear on the bottom from lake use or beaching. I have not done any work to the pump, but according to the previous owner, the bottom and pump was done at Papp. It has a rounded keel, set back pump and detailed stainless impeller. I have a new place diverter on it, but I have the race nozzel and inserts that go with it.

Engine is a pump gas 496(stroked 454) Eagle crank and H beam rods, SRP pistons, hyd roller cam, ported 990 heads.

Almost everything in the boat is new, including all the autometer gauges, all wiring, the starter, alternator, fuel pump, bildge pumps, banberlog valve, steering cable, diverter cable and reverse cable. All engine and fuel hoses are steel braided and new as well.

432-413-9520 Scott

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boat will be at Marble Falls boat races this weekend, August 8th and 9th. Call me if you are going to be there and would like to see the boat or test drive it.

I know a a driver leaving from Texas going to California the weekend of August 14th, so I can get it delivered to California or anywhere in between for gas money.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i got an 82' 21' daytona? got a lil more room than urs?haha..turn key boat..not the fastest thing with the set up it has right now but its a beautiful boat perfect hull

-erick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts