Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of changing the top end of my 454 BBC. I am going with a 1050 Dominator. My question is should I get a two circuit carb or 3 circuit. NA Solid Roller, cast heads, lake boat some fun racing.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2 circuit

I am in the process of changing the top end of my 454 BBC. I am going with a 1050 Dominator. My question is should I get a two circuit carb or 3 circuit. NA Solid Roller, cast heads, lake boat some fun racing.

Thanks for any help.
I screwed up and bought a 3 circuit and 3,000-3,500 cruising very rich. Ended up having to mess with air bleed jets to get it to run right. Get a 2 circuit

·
Registered
113 Posts
when I built my motor I bought my induction kit at reher Morrison, a cnc victor, a gary Williams 1050, reversion plate, all bolts and gaskets for 1690$. it was a 3 circuit and when dynoed the dyno operator could not believe how great the fuel cruve was. my boat is a lake boat with a solid roller with 750 lift, I can idle all day and just kick the pedal. could not ask for no better. I am not saying to go with any certain brands, just saying most carb. places can get you one damn near on the money for instance gary Williams is setting me up 2 new carbs for a tunnel ram and they aren't even 100$ more than holley. as far as 2 or 3 circuit I am sure they all have there places but if 2 circuit was best reher Morrison would be using them, I will problay catch hell for that last comment!!!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
when I built my motor I bought my induction kit at reher Morrison, a cnc victor, a gary Williams 1050, reversion plate, all bolts and gaskets for 1690$. it was a 3 circuit and when dynoed the dyno operator could not believe how great the fuel cruve was. my boat is a lake boat with a solid roller with 750 lift, I can idle all day and just kick the pedal. could not ask for no better. I am not saying to go with any certain brands, just saying most carb. places can get you one damn near on the money for instance gary Williams is setting me up 2 new carbs for a tunnel ram and they aren't even 100$ more than holley. as far as 2 or 3 circuit I am sure they all have there places but if 2 circuit was best reher Morrison would be using them, I will problay catch hell for that last comment!!!

You can count on it, but not from me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts