Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm wanting to buy a duramax so these trucks have to go. might consider partial trade into a duramax.

2000 s10 extended cab with 3rd door. 110k miles, White with grey interior, bagged, 17" wheels, new tires, new brakes, new battery, new alternator, new fuel pump. Power everything, cruise, 4.3l V6 auto trans (4l60E). bought the girlfriend a XB and have hardly used the truck since.
fully shaved, handles, hood, antenna, cali combo, lights, custom 1 off tail lights, billet grill, sport mirrors, spray in bed liner

truck is clean, runs strong and solid. Needs paint (paint is in good shape but bodywork is in white primer), and passenger interior door panel needs attention. Other then that it's ready to go. Perfect truck for a younger kid. 5,000 firm to PB members clean and clear title. I can repaint the truck for a fee.

99 chevy silverado standard cab, 68k miles, runs perfect, solid truck. black with red flames but I put the stock tailights back in and put a new roll pan on it since the picture was taken and that is in primer ready to be blended back in. (i can repaint for the buyer if wanted). v8, auto, power everything, lowered 6/8 on stock wheels with new low pro tires, new brakes, and completely gone through, hoses/belts/fluids, etc. New battery, shaved tailgate, shaved gas door, custom fiberglass dash comes with a stock center console as well as a custom glass center console to match the dash. Needs a new steering wheel airbag (stolen from truck). This truck has been through a few stages it's been bagged, then lifted (was at SEMA o3 on 44's) and now back to lowered. It has a new frame to restore it to original it was never driven or even completed in lifted form. It has removed inner front fenders and a notch cover in the rear from when it was bagged. 7,000 obo to PB members.
This picture was before reinstalling the taillights and new roll pan. Clean and clear title.

here it is from SEMA 03

lookswise it's in good shape the flame job was a rush/rush SEMA deal so the piant is not bad but could use some TLC. The interior is in good shape and mechaniclly it is a 10/10.. I can replace the dash with a stock one and touch up the paint work for the buyer if they want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.