Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
73 (?)18' Kona yellow and gold mf
-455 olds / runs poor to fair due to a sluffing fiberglass fuel tank in the boat.
-berk with place divertor- This the whole reason I got this boat was to pull the pump off of it and part with the rest. It only has 10 hours on a rebuild and hauls arse once the motor would clear up enough to get it to turn.
-interior sucks but is functional
-gauges work
-trailer is trash
WILLING TO PART OUT OR SELL THE WHOLE TURD BY IT SELF. In my opinion the motor and the pump are the only thing worth having.

1974 Southwind- 18' white with blue metal flake-Hull is pretty solid
-455 olds has had unknown extensive motor work but sat for so long that I need to replace the rings and bearings. I can fix or you can save a couple hundred and do it yourself. Bassetts and chrome intake and scoop
-jacuzzi wj with ride plate- It works!!
-Trailer is in pretty good shape
- Interior is in pretty good shape
- Boat just needs a deep buffing, cables and a quick rebuild

I WILL POST PICS TONIGHT

I also have some olds parts and a 468 that is BUILT with start up time only.

The story behind all this is that I'm sick of fighting with my wife about what is and isn't a family boat. She thinks a family boat is a ski boat. I think a family boat is a jet boat as that is what my family raised me on. Long story short I finally gave up the battle and bought a ski boat and will have to drool at the river while jets and v-drives go flying bye. I was going to put the berk in the southwind and put my 468 in as well and sell the rest. This was a real reality check for me. I'm not 18 anymore, I have a wife and kids and their safety comes before my hot rod dreams. One day!!!:)devil

I don't have prices because I don't know what is going to be parted out or not. Make me a fair offer and I will give it to you for a deal.

· Registered
767 Posts
Where are they Located? Do you have titles to Both Trailers and Boats? I might be interested in all of it.

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
location -Canyon lake, ca (socal)
titles - I have both titles but the titles are not in my name as I bought them and never filled them out but it's the same thing. You would be getting both reg in your name. By the way they are both up to par on tags. Going to take pics right now. I also have a golf cart for sale as well.

· Registered
14 Posts
WOW WOW WOW, this is exactly what I am looking for but the cost of shipping 2 boats (I only need one though) kinda defeats the savings for me, man............................. That Southwind is PERFECT, but I wouldn't mind that Kona either?!?!?!? Jeeeeez!!:((((((

· Blown, OHBA Member
2,842 Posts
peckin order

Id tell my wife here is your ski boat. I'll see you at the dock at dark, jump in the jet and split.

But thats just me, I got the peckin order right at my house :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.