Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about 20 ft Brendella tunnels, its a 82 model. How do they ride? Whats the speed potential, does it have a flat keel? Thers one for sale up here but a drive to get to it so was trying to find out all I can before I consider it. Pump has been set back also. Thanks.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Is this one located here in Nampa? If so I went and looked at it. Orange in color, 1982.

Anyone know anything about 20 ft Brendella tunnels, its a 82 model. How do they ride? Whats the speed potential, does it have a flat keel? Thers one for sale up here but a drive to get to it so was trying to find out all I can before I consider it. Pump has been set back also. Thanks.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Brendella

I think you would need to drive that boat before you could form an opinion. It was different than any tunnel pickle I had ever seen. Pump was set back but not a split bowl. Trailer was in good shape. I think the bottom was a flat keel like the older Daytonas. Who knows on the motor.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Are you kidding me? First you're thinking about joining the tunnel riffraff up here and then to rub salt in an open wound, it's a Brendella...... Get after it. I wanna see it in the water since I can't swing it and we sure dont want it going south on I-5.....

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts