Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 SPCN Heritage, 15 on bike, 2,500 on full polished S&S motor, polished trans, Air Ride, Ride Wright Fat Daddy Spoke wheels and pulley. Carlini apes, samson fishtails. This bike is fully chromed fron front to rear. A major loss at my asking price. MAJOR. I need this gone. Rides and runs great. To many bikes and 1 has to go. Had my bagger on here but no sale so trying this one. 15,500

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Very sick bike, good luck with the sale. What air ride do you have on it and do you like the ride of it? I'm looking for one right now for my 02

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
legends air, the ride is good, I had hi-lo air on one of my other softails and it liked to pogo. legends does not do that

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
That bike is beautiful matches my boat wish I had the money house wedding has me tapped:mad:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buy it as a wedding gift to bothe of you, I have the passenger seat to go with it! QUALITY TIME TOGETHER

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Buy it as a wedding gift to bothe of you, I have the passenger seat to go with it! QUALITY TIME TOGETHER
Buy my boat she says one or the other:D Your bike is on her finger

I see flames on the front fender is there some on the tank. I dont think that picture does this bike justice.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Cool bike.........where is it located and how many cubic inches? :cool:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ghost flames on front fender, tank and rear fender, of course it looks better in person, located in santa maria ca

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
How current is the photo?

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
If this thing wasn't 3000 miles away we would be talking!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts