Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im thinking of selling my 2000 Stoker 224 sst less motor !!

Text or email for more info these boats do not come up for sale very often.
[email protected]
(650) 642-6324

Make me an offer less motor on this boat ready to move it

Attachments

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
The Stoker 224 hulls are one of my favorites. I hope to have one someday. Not today though. :))ThumbsDwn

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Complete stroke job

to solve all your financial problems ILL GIVE YOU 8K FOR THE ROLEX, 30K FOR THE STOKER,35K FOR THE FERRARI AND 20K FOR THE HONDO. let me know if you need help with anything else.:stir: :bangmyhead:

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
trade you my hallett 240 and a mountain bike....lol...nice stoker good luck with the sale

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
to solve all your financial problems ILL GIVE YOU 8K FOR THE ROLEX, 30K FOR THE STOKER,35K FOR THE FERRARI AND 20K FOR THE HONDO. let me know if you need help with anything else.:stir: :bangmyhead:

LMAO, Owning all the toys is a financial problem 10k for the rolex,35k for the stoker,50k for the ferrari and 25k for the hondo :wink2: ALL CASH BTW no checks or paypal.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Runs on pump gas 91 oct. Drive is holding up well. These boats are not that heavy so I think that helps the drive live with that power. I do/did plan on installing a Imco 1" short lower unit. I believe that would gain me at least a few mile per hour. I have also been told this is a xr upper.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ready to sell this boat less motor. Make me a fair offer and put your power in it !!!
I know you guys have some motors waiting for a great boat !

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Or buy it complete with the GT performance motor .
Pump gas 100mph family boat or run the Parker 300 ......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts